After turning the Tamil cinema upside down with the ground breaking "Sethu", director Bala came up with another masterpiece which is this film Nandha. The story in one line - a tragic and dark side of a human life, in this case a ex-convict youngster Nandha who is desperately seeking affection from his mother. Indian cinema is known for its mother sentiments, but here with a whole lot of difference and with soul.
Great story, perfect screenplay, great locations, awesome performance from cast, spell binding cinematography and music, with real emotion. Great work from Bala.
What is in this film that defined this decade
1. Director Bala - A man with unique thoughts, who is brave enough to make films without compromise and telling true feeling from the heart. Who made people notice the things that they normally ignored. A great craftsman.
2. Surya - I still remember when this film was started the popular news was Surya, who was a hansom but named as flop hero acting in this movie. But Bala helped him to prove people wrong. For me this is still his best performance. Nandha, the man with most expressive eyes. Now he is the most bankable star in South-India, perhaps soon in India by expanding all over India with Ghajini and soon Raktha charitra.
3. Yuvan Shankar Raja - After this film he has no turning back. What a composition, both songs and background score. The song "Mun Paniyaa" is ever green. Now he is the most sought after composer in south India, doing more number of film than anyone else.
4. R. Rathnavelu - Cinematographer, his success rate is 100% and most critically acclaimed in this decade. His latest Robot/Endhiran shows it all.
5. Rajkiran - His comeback film with stunning performance, now he is the most sought after character artist.
6. Laila - her best performance of her career.
7. Karunas - Real pop singer turned in to reel - actor and comedian.
A must watch film for anyone who wants to see a different film.
Action / Drama
Action / Drama
Direct Download: 720p
Nandha kills his father in the confusion that follows when his mother discovers her husband's philandering. Nandha is packed off to juvenile prison, leaving behind his deaf and dumb mother and baby sister. When Nandha exits prison, it is as a young man (Surya) who, first crack out of the box, discovers that his mother wants to have nothing to do with him. Written by RC
Uploaded By: FREEMAN
Jul 23, 2020 at 09:28 pm