I watched this movie with my family, and I was never bored for a second. Right from the beginning, you know Aambala is that family movie that can tick all (or most of) the boxes on your checklist. Lots of comedy? Check. Action-packed fight sequences? Check. Catchy songs? Check. All-star cast? Check. I can go on and on about the awesomeness of this movie, but some of you don't have the time to read all this, so to summarize the movie...
1. Sundar.C's direction. The moment you see his name on a movie, you can expect lots of comedy and family entertaining elements in that movie.
2. Santhanam and Sathish's comedy. Both comedians can deliver hilarious punch dialogues and work well with their co-stars.
3.The cast. Vishal and Hansika are in their top usual form. Vishal as the somewhat serious, somewhat awkward type of guy and Hansika as the cute and bubbly girl people enjoyed seeing in Theeya Velai Seyannum Kumaru. Sometimes, however, their co-stars like Prabhu, Ramya Krishnan, Vaibhav Reddy and others steal the limelight.
4. Hip Hop Tamizha's music. The hip hop songs and background music (bgm) keep the movie alive and vibrant. I loved all the songs (especially the 'Inbam Pongum Vennila' remix). In fact, I may have to write a separate review just to explain how AWESOME they are. A brilliant effort for a debut music director. I'd say he could be the next Anirudh Ravichander.
5. The dance choreography. The songs were beautifully choreographed. The song 'Pazhagikalam' was wonderfully choreographed and edited, making it something you want to watch over and over again.
1. Sometimes, Santhanam's and Sathish's comedy don't deliver. But, hey, not every joke can be a winner.
2. Some may regard this movie as clichè. Frankly, this isn't supposed to be an award winning movie. It's a masala family entertainer.
A marvellous effort from director Sundar.C. And a must watch for those of you who are bored or looking for a good comedy to watch. And parents, want to give your kids a treat? Then , this is your movie. I guarantee your kids will thank you for letting them watch this. And, I also guarantee you will not feel bored too.
Action / Comedy
Action / Comedy
Direct Download: 720p
Saravanan (Vishal) is a jobless, carefree easy-going Mr Nice Guy who falls head-over-heals in love with Maya (Hansika). Saravanan's father Aalavandhan (Prabhu) narrates his son a flashback on why he and his wife got separated, also conveys his wish on re-uniting with his sisters' family and for that his sons should marry the daughters of Aalvandhan's sisters (Ramya Krishnan, Aishwarya and Kiran Rathod). Incidentally, Maya is the daughter of Ramya Krishnan and the rest of the story tells us whether both family reunite again or not. Written by Raj Sundar
Uploaded By: FREEMAN
Jul 25, 2020 at 10:35 pm