7 Aum Arivu
Action / Sci-Fi / Thriller
7 Aum Arivu
Action / Sci-Fi / Thriller
Direct Download: 720p
The story revolves around Subha, a genetic engineering student and Arvind, a worker at Bombay Circus. Arvind is a Descendent of the legendary Bhodi Dharma, who lived during the 6th Century AD. As per the story, Bhodi Dharma is an exceptionally skilled fighter and a Medic. Subha's theory is that the DNA sample of a person contains the memory strands of their ancestors. Subha's main aim is to perform a genetic experiment on Arvind and to revive Bhodi Dharma's skill once again. She submits her thesis to various countries. Apparantly,China is being a bad girl and is plotting to wage a bio-war against India. They get shocked on seeing Subha's thesis and send Dong Lee to carry out OPERATION RED to make sure that Bhodi Dharma's truth remains uncovered. The fate of the country rests on Subha's research and how she does it covers the rest of the story. Written by Anonymous
Uploaded By: FREEMAN
Jul 23, 2020 at 09:08 pm
as Bodhidharma / Aravind
7 Aum Arivu 2011 Full Movie Download 7 Aum Arivu TamilRockers Movie Download 7 Aum Arivu HD Movie Download TamilRockers 7 Aum Arivu Tamil Movie Tamilgun Download 7 Aum Arivu Torrent Magnet Download 7 Aum Arivu movie download isaimini 7 Aum Arivu movie download moviesda 7 Aum Arivu movie download movierockers
Wonderful Tamil History wasted by a poor screenplay
First thing: I don't know why Harris was paid for this movie, He has copy pasted major of songs and his BGM is actually playing against the movie.
Murugadoss trying to share a lost part of Tamil history is commendable. But it is heartbreaking that he has tried to do it through a rehashed plot beaten to death in Hollywood movies. Nothing great about the much hyped action sequence. Only good part of the movie is the first 20 minutes portraying the story in 520 AD and Shruti's outburst in the scene where the scientists try to mock her for using a book written in Tamil as the reference for her research. Every Tamilian should share the spirit. Shruthi has a better role than Surya in the movie. Only role for Surya is the one u see in posters
Thanks to ARM for sharing the wonderful Tamil History, but this beautiful concept is spoiled by the annoying BGM and a poor screenplay. Btr luck next time Doss....
Expectation always hurts----7 aum arivu
I went in with loads of expectations.Only to be disappointed after the first half an hour.Making a big budget movie(in terms of Tamil film industry) with big actors is really a huge burden.Murgadoss clearly succumbed to such a huge pressure.
It takes immense talent,hard work and more importantly the knack of creating what we really wanted to,rather than what others wanted to present a wholesome entertainer.I rate Shankar way above every Tamil director to give a humongous entertaining movie.Many have attempted it and I don't find anyone even coming close to him.
Now let us come to the movie.What did the director really wanted to convey?
-> The life history of Bodhidharma? -> To praise Tamil as a language and Culture?
Had he tried this whole-heartedly, I bet, the outcome would have been excellent and the viewers would have loved it.
I understand the time and efforts put by the director&co for the research on Bodhidharma and Tamil culture,genetic engineering,Bio war,China's intrusion and their motive.Every bit of this is true and the director can be lauded only for trying to bring all these within 160 odd minutes.Hard work only pays if it meets intelligence.
In spite of all these efforts,what the film viewer got was,
-> A normal commercial movie,leaving the first half an hour. -> Usual romance though the director tried trimming it as much as possible. -> Five..sorry four really unnecessary songs.The songs were really irritating.(yemma yemma was the worst of all.) -> A usual smart hero who plays with everyone,suddenly out of nowhere becomes patriotic and clever. -> Usual heroine,strictly with a non-tamil looks and accent,but glorifies tamil throughout the movie.(tolerable???) -> A suave anti-hero, less spoken, trying to speak with eyes!!! but tortures with his facial expressions.
The director has underestimated the film viewers which is a big disappointment for a normal film goer like me.Every second scene there is dialogue glorifying tamil.And every third scene there is a reference to Bodhidharma.It makes me wonder what such directors think of film viwers?
In short let us see the positives and negatives.
Positives: ->Bold try. ->Surya's efforts. ->Camera,editing
Negatives: ->Screenplay ->Songs && BGM ->Graphics(Car stunt sequence) ->Director's under estimation
Suggestion: -> Could have made the movie in two parts.It requires immense guts though,which no one has in Tamil industry. -> Never try to cheat film viewers in the name of culture,language etc etc.However intelligent you might be!!!!!
Its all about Surya!
Saw the movie on the 1st day (26th Oct), noon show. It was fun to hear the whistles when "the man" appeared first time. Mind you this is in Bangalore. Interestingly, Director Murgadoss also got similar response when his name appeared.
The story, I think all of you know by now having probably read the summary or one of the many detailed reviews out there. It is a science fiction story based loosely on the various legends of Bodhi Dharma with a plot similar to many recent movies/books like Outbreak, James Rollins "Doomsday Key", etc. The story ties those 1500 yr old legends to modern day issues and eventually becomes the usual masala(potboiler) movie. The script is still very much an original one(I thought) tailored to showcase Surya and Shruthi Hassan.
Now for my critique.
The good things first:
- I thought Surya's acting was fantastic. He is truly head and shoulders above everybody else resulting in them looking bad by comparison. Future casters for Suryas movies have to be smarter and put actors around him, even for smaller roles, who are up for the challenge.
- The plot is quite good and I commend the group for experimenting and taking risks. The presentation of the 500AD scenes were quite believable.
- Songs were good. I was looking forward to the Ringa Ringa one. It was again a good try. However, I was disappointed with the fast camera panning and lack of more crowd screen time, that is the non-planted ones. It seemed to me that they had too many actors mingled in the crowd and in effect missed out capturing the true surprise shown by the normal crowd on suddenly seeing Surya dancing.
Now the bad things:
- Other than Surya, and the villain John Nguyen(?), rest of the action was sub-par. Shruthi Hassan, her friends, Professor, Chinese plotters, Police etc..etc..all looked to be from a C grade movie. I sincerely feel, Shruthi is better off going back to music. She looked stiff and overwhelmed in her role. Her dialog delivery was as bad as it can get. I thought also she lacked the Glamour feel for the Heroine role and worst of all... no chemistry with Surya! Oh well....but she has good looks and who knows...with her pedigree she might still make it.
- Too much violence. But thats just me. The Tamil-makkal(people) may like it. But I and my wife thought there was too much gore and killing, a lot of which could have been avoided. Dong lee forced one too many hypnotic "harakiris" leaving the audience exhausted by the end.
- The plot ended quite amateurishly after starting out well. I can take stretching the possibilities quite a bit given this is a science fiction movie...but to do genetic modification using scriptures from 500 AD? Well, I have to draw the line somewhere! :) Also, what happened to China after it was exposed to have perpetrated a massive terror strike on India? The script conveniently forgot all about it.
- unnecessary Tamil pride lines all through with a totally weird final rah-rah speech by Surya. Just tell the story and let the audience figure it out...when it is force-fed...the message becomes a bit rancid.
Overall, in spite of the original exciting script handled by great talent all around, the movie became an usual run-of-the-mill masala. Too bad! But I do hope the same group will venture further and do a better one next time and make sure they have enough screen time to end it well.
Read more IMDb reviews
A nice try, but a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
Pros: Good Story line, Tamil Pride and Steady Villain
Cons: Poor Screen play, Copied Music(Even the BGM), Sluggish dialogs, And some ridiculous scenes of vehicles flying, Sruthi's Tamil accent, terribly placed songs
* AR Murugadass - Failed to deliver a world class movie even with such an incredible crew. * Villain 'Dong Lee' - Welcome to Kollywood, u may get another Tamil film. * Harris Jeyaraj - (Sorry, could'not use bad language here). * Terrible scene - The sequence where a girl and a sanitary worker doing martial arts fight is terrible. And the vehicles flying like papers - A pure comedy.
Verdict: A Big disappointment (considering the big hype by Murugadoss)
Rediff: "Harris Jeyaraj's music usually adds pep to the proceedings; here, they are a severe let-down here, not to mention the fact that they hamper the proceedings and act as a stumbling-block. Removing them would have aided the movie a good deal"
Bollywoodlife: "What follows is a love story spanning an hour of screen time, including three songs, inter-cut with pointless and pedantic explanations of the DNA matching process. Haasan supposedly plays a native medicine doctor's daughter from Thanjavur, but her Tamil accent and diction sounds like she's just jetted in from another planet, struggling as she does with complicated polysyllabic words."
Tamilwire: "Also, the director has taken generous scientific liberties in constructing his script. Nothing wrong with that, science fiction is a welcome addition to Indian cinema. But, once a scientific track is adopted, it must be seen through to the end. Instead, the script abandons the scientific credibility towards the fag end to give way to a commercial climax action sequence"